The ACA is a not-for-profit, membership Association which disseminates information on corrosion and its prevention or control by providing training, seminars, conferences, publications and other activities.
Corrosion is managed sustainably and cost
effectively to ensure the health and safety of the community and protection of the environment.
Assisting society to manage the impact of corrosion on asset durability.
Integrity, Informative, Diligent, Supportive, Innovative
The ACA will achieve its vision by focusing on four strategic priorities:
1. Membership: Develop and reinforce the member value proposition to drive growth and enhance retention
2. Training: Expand training offerings at home and overseas
3. Advocacy & Communication: Articulate and advocate the value of Corrosion Prevention and Management (CPM)
4. Governance: Consolidate financial resources to support a healthy ACA
In support of ACA's vision and priorities, the 2017-2019 Strategic Plan provides a clear focus and direction.
Our Constitution is the document that determines the way the ACA operates and the bylaws are created for the proper control, administration and management of the Association's affairs, operations, finances, interests, effects, and property.
The ACA is governed by a Board of Directors:
Dean Wall (Chair)
The ACA Board Charter sets out the duties and responsibilities, structures and process of the Board of ACA. The Audit, Finance & Risk Committee Charter as well as the Governance Committee Charter also set out the duties and responsibilities of these sub-committees of the Board.
Board members are elected by Council which consists of; a President and two Vice-Presidents, two Council members appointed by each Branch Committee each year and the Public Officer.
President: Matthew Dafter
The Council Charter sets out the core roles for the Council, how it is structured and how it works.
Senior Vice President: Huw Dent
Junior Vice President: TBA
- Executive Officer -
- Events Manager -
- Accounts -
- Training & Events Assistant -
- Marketing & Communications Manager -
- Training & Education Manager -