All categories of membership include:
• Subscription to the ACA's quarterly publication 'Corrosion & Materials'
• Professional development opportunities through training courses, technical events, annual conference and more, with member discounts
• Networking opportunities with industry professionals
• Members only access to the ACA’s website with access to over 4,500 conference papers
• Opportunity to influence and direct the Association through volunteering on ACA committees, as well as voting rights at ACA meetings
• Membership to one of the eight ACA Branches, each with a local program of technical, site tours, scientific and social events
• The right to apply for an ACA Technologist/Technician Certification
• Discounts on selected publications and services provided by other Corrosion Societies
Corporate Members also receive additional corporate member-only benefits.
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
All members of the ACA are required to comply with the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics .