- Corrosion Experts
- Technical Groups
The AC Kennett Award is awarded each year to the best paper presented under the auspices of the ACA that deals with corrosion or degradation of non-metals such as polymers, polymeric coatings, composites and concrete.
The following is a list of some of the points which may be taken into account when selecting the paper to receive this Award. The selection committee will rank each paper on a short list against these points:
- The paper could be a review of published material, or describe the results of original and novel research work, or detail a relevant case study.
- The paper must deal with an area of interest to ACA Members, be clearly written and easy to read.
- The paper should provide an understanding of how the non-metallic materials discussed in the paper degrade or corrode.
- Any experiments outlined must be explained with full details.
- Any results should be clearly presented and adequately discussed.
- The paper must provide clear concise conclusions based on the information, data or evidence included.
- Referencing should be in accordance with formatting requirements listed in the Author Guidelines’
[table id=75 /]