- Corrosion Experts
- Technical Groups
The David Whitby Best Review Paper Award is awarded annually to the best reviewed paper either published in Corrosion & Materials or in the Annual ACA Conference Proceedings.
The following is a list of some of the points which may be taken into account when selecting the paper to receive this Award. The selection committee will rank each paper on a short list against these points:
- The paper must deal with an area of interest to ACA Members, be clearly written and easy to read.
- The paper should include a wide and if possible a critical analysis of published material related to the topic.
- The content of the paper must be presented in a logical format.
- As a result of the review, the paper should concisely summarise what the challenges are in the topic and the areas that may be considered for future research.
- The review must extend the state of knowledge for the particular topic of the reader.
- Referencing should be in accordance with formatting requirements listed in the Author Guidelines
[table id=76 /]