- Corrosion Experts
- Technical Groups
This course is a partnered delivery between ACRA and the ACA to provide essential training for Asset Managers, Port Engineers, Bridge Maintenance Managers, Building Managers, Heritage Structure Engineers, Plant Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Architects, Specialist Contractors, Construction Material Suppliers, Asset Condition Inspectors and Overseers.
The ACA/ACRA Corrosion & Protection of Concrete Structures & Buildings course provides an understanding of the mechanisms of the corrosion, protection, and repair of reinforced concrete structures and buildings.
Who should attend
Asset, Bridge and Building Managers, Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Suppliers, Inspectors and Overseers.
Duration: 2 Days
Method: Lecture Series
- All course materials
- Full catering
- Testing materials
- The Characteristics of Cement and Concrete
- Concrete Deterioration Mechanisms
- Corrosion of Reinforcement in Concrete
- Survey and Diagnosis of Concrete – On-site Measurements and Laboratory Measurements
- Repair and Protection of Reinforced Concrete – Mechanical Methods, Cathodic Protection and Further Electrochemical Methods & Permanent Corrosion
- Preventative Measures for New Concrete
Expression of Interest for Training Course
If you can’t find the course you are after, please fill in the expression of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.