- Corrosion Experts
- Technical Groups
The Corrosion Technology Course (CTC) course covers the basic principles of corrosion, the forms it takes and the methods of control. Successful completion of this course is an essential requirement of the ACA Certification program.
Who should attend
Anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of corrosion and its control, including Researchers, Project Managers, Engineering Students, Maintenance and Quality Assurance/Control Personnel, and Contractors and Specification Writer.
Duration: 5 days
Method: Lecture format
- All course materials
- Full catering
- Examination materials
- The importance of corrosion
- The Corrosion Process
- Predicting Corrosion Reactions
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion in Natural Environments
- Design Improvement
- Corrosion Properties of Metals
- Inhibitors & Water Treatment
- Protective Coatings
- Cathodic & Anodic Protection
- The Corrosion Technology Course is required to apply for the ACA’s Certification Scheme.
Expression of Interest for Training Course
If you can’t find the course you are after, please fill in the expression of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.