- Corrosion Experts
- Technical Groups
The Marshall Fordham Research Paper Award is awarded annually to the best research paper either published in Corrosion & Materials or in the Annual ACA Conference Proceedings.
The following is a list of some of the points which may be taken into account when selecting the paper to receive this Award.
The selection committee will rank each paper on a short list against these points:
- The paper must deal with an area of interest to ACA Members, be clearly written and easy to read.
- It should represent an original and novel work, and demonstrate an advance on work already published.
- An Introduction should clearly indicate why as a result of a literature study, the work was necessary.
- All experiments must be clearly explained with enough detail (either stated or referenced) to allow others to reproduce any data.
- The results should be in replicate, with data clearly presented, correctly analysed and adequately discussed.
- The conclusions must be concise and follow from the results.
- Referencing should be in accordance with formatting requirements listed in the Author Guidelines
[table id=77 /]